Skip to content
- We should not print money it ultimately devalues a currency and causes inflation.
- We should have a currency which has a tradeable worth and therefore has a universal value and this should be commodities eg gold, sliver or copper.
- Paper currency only has the perceived worth that a government is prepared to honour which may not be possible.
- It would be good if a virtual currency like the bitcoin which has been speculated on could be implemented but this assumes that everyone has access to a computer or some means of communicating
- I believe that Martin Lewis would make an excellent chancellor of the exchequer.